May 16, 2007

Dishcloth #6

Dishcloth #6 is done.  I think it came out pretty good.  It'll look better after it's been blocked.  The photo is crappy but needed to take a quick photo so I snapped it here in the house.

Dsc03003


Here's my mom's gift.....teaser to what I'll post later. 

Dsc03010


If you really really, really want to see the final photo go out to my Flickr account.  I'm quite sure that you all can figure out exactly what I knit for her....hint: It isn't socks, swatches or sock yarn.  :~)   There, now my mom won't see it on the blog by accident and if she clicks on the link before she gets the package in, then it's her decision to see the photo.

I'll do a great big post next week after she's gotten the package in.  I'm sending it out Priority Mail but I'm not going to count on it being there before the weekend.  Their post office isn't open on Saturdays....then again I don't think ours is either.   



3 comments:

  1. Nice dishcloths! Those are a great idea for your daughter's teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dishcloth turned out so nice. And the gift on Flckr! Wow! That is so gorgeous! Nice, nice job! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like this one the best of all. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete