May 2, 2007

Knitting Progress

I went with super easy knitting to save on the headache I couldn't shake....damn allergies suck.  Unfortunately these won't go away like a normal headache but they also don't get worse from watching TV or knitting so I guess I can't complain to much.  I can't really go back to my allergies meds till Bree is weened so I kinda have to deal with the allergies for now.  So to make life easier on me, I worked on another dishcloth for Kaity's teacher and when I got bored of that I swapped to my CTH socks.  I'll probably finish both by tonight.

The Cloth:

Dsc02902


I'm using the Grandma's Favorite pattern.  Don't you just hate circular needles that curl up.  I hate the curl but I love the needles.  I've knit so many dishcloths on these needles that they are smooth as silk so I live with the curl.  I really wished that Knit Picks would make a 16" cable for their Options set.  I've heard they can't because of the needle length...yada yada yada!  I'll just live with my trusty Clovers for dishcloths till I find something better.

The Sock:

Dsc02900

Of course I have to bore you all with another pic of socks that look like they aren't really being knit on.  I swear I am.  I put another 1/2 inch on them tonight.  I have about 2 inches of foot and then 2 inches in the toe which always goes fast because of the decreases.  :~)   I swear I'll be posting these socks as an FO by Friday night tops.

I also joined a new KAl....Summer of the Socks 2007.  This KAL really doesn't have a lot of rules which makes it great.  If you haven't already checked them out, why don't you hop on over.  :~)

Well I think I pretty much covered everything for now.  Who knows what will pop into my little brain later.




2 comments:

  1. Love the cloth, love the sock (can't ever post too much about socks) and yeah, I joined Summer of Socks, too. I swear we have the same brain waves or something. Or could it be we sit on our computers all day surfing for more knitting stuff??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sock! Nope, not a joiner. I'm just having fun knitting.

    ReplyDelete