May 21, 2007

Sleepy Puppy & A Baby Hat

This was last nights knitting:

Dscn0501


I restarted the baby hat for the Loopy Ewe Q2 Challenge.  I decided to double strand it and it's coming out a lot better.  I'm kinda winging it with this hat.  I put about an inch of ribbing and then I'll probably knit for a total of 5 inches before starting the decrease of the hat.  I haven't decided how I want the decreases to look....I'll figure that out in the next few days.   :~)
I'm not 100% sure, but I may be able to get another hat out of the skein.  I'll see when I get farther along with this hat.  After the hat I'll start a set of fingerless mitts.  I have some nice superwash sock yarn that I can double strand.....I'm looking for faster knits.  I don't think I have enough worsted weight wool to make a set of mitts.  I'll have to go digging.

And for lack of anything else to post about:

Dscn0503


This is what Zeus looked like the whole time I was knitting.  Well that's what he looked like after Shawn went to bed.  It's kinda funny to watch a 200+ lb man cuddling with a 6 lb toy poodle.  Shawn bought Zeus for me but some how the little turkey has become Shawn's dog.  :~)



2 comments:

  1. I love that the 6 pound dog is named Zeus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Daddy's boy! That's the way it works around here too...

    ReplyDelete