May 21, 2007

Needles & Doggie

I really need to work on my titles.  :~)  I wanted to do a quick post to show you all Kaity's new knitting needles. 

Dscn0488

She's really wanting to learn how to knit so I bought her a pair of needles made for kids.  They are shorter then most straight needles....bout 7" long.

And since I'm out here I might as well post a pic of my shaggie little toy poodle. 

Dscn0486

Meet Zeus, a big name for a little dog who thinks he's ten feet tall and bulletproof.  He has a date with the groomers this payday.  Right now he looks more like shaggy mutt then toy poodle.  :~)



3 comments:

  1. Wow - I go away from blogland and come back and you have 5 posts! Great stuff you've been finishing. Cute needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needles and doggie is a fine title. He is so cute!! I think it's great that Kaity wants to learn to knit. The younger the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those needles! Do you have to be a kid to use them? :-)
    Zeus is precious!

    ReplyDelete