May 12, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Sue tagged me.   :~)



Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged
need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the
game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.
You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so
they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here are my
facts:

1. I served four years in the United States Air Force.
2. For the most part, when I was a kid I always lived in small towns.
3. I've only had two jobs in my 28 years of life, actually three since being. "Mommy" is a full time job.  But only the first two jobs actually put money in the bank.  :~)
4. I have more blogging friends then local friends.
5. I'm more of a dog person then a cat person even though I had several cats when I was a kid.  The cranky old fart that we have now is not mine.  Skitz is Shawn's cat!
6. I LOVE to read, though here lately knitting has taken away from my reading time.  I'll read pretty much anything I can get my hands on but my downfall is romance novels....I know, I know!  I'll try to redeem myself by stating I love a lot of classic novels.   :~)
7. I love to watch Discovery, TLC, A&E, National Geographic and the History channel on TV.  There is so much stuff to learn.



I should have posted the side note earlier but and posting it now.  :~)



Side Note:  Please do not feel obligated to play along if you don't want to.  My feeling will not be hurt nor would I get upset if you decide not to post.  If you'd like for me to not tag you with stuff like this, shoot me an email and I'll make sure that I don't tag you.  :~) 



Also if you weren't tagged but would like to play, feel free to snag the rules and post on your blog.



I'm tagging:
1.  Nell

2. Tammy

3. Jennie

4. Colleen

5. Cheryl

6. Tiennie

7. KnitTech



2 comments:

  1. Wow! We really have a lot in common. Small towns, reading, blogging friends, and TV channels. So cool. OK, so I am twice your age. Knitting knows no age limits. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I've done it. grumble...grumble...

    ReplyDelete