May 14, 2007

Dishcloth Knitting

I frogged the 6th dishcloth I had started the other night.  It looked like crap...could have been the pattern, could have been me....who nows, needless to say I didn't like it.  Maybe it was because I was really wanting to try this dishcloth pattern that Sue sent my way.  :~)    Actually, I keep looking at the pattern this evening and started thinking about how it would look with the variegated yarn I have in my stash....lol.

Dsc02974


This is a really fun pattern to knit.  So far I've got 2 of 9 repeats done.  It seems to be a fairly quick knit.  If you're interested in the pattern you can go here.  This is one I hadn't seen before and I thought I'd pretty much seen every pattern out there.

I managed to get one round finished on the Never Ending Gift Knit earlier this afternoon before Kaity came home.  I'm going to try to knock out the rest tomorrow.....hopefully!

WooHoo.....I just checked UPS and it's showing that my order from Herrschners is in Boise so if nothing gets messed up my wonderfully fatabulous UPS lady will be bringing the box by tomorrow afternoon.  It's a good thing too...I need that yarn to finish up dishcloths 7-10 for Kaity's teacher and I need to have them done before the 25th which is the last day of school. 
I'm really going to miss all my delivery people when I leave here. 
The Fedex guy is awesome.  The poor guy showed up at the wrong time the other day.  I was changing Bree's diaper when he showed up.  He was so cool, patiently waiting for me to come to the door to sign for my package.  This of course was the package that had Kaity jumping up and down with glee.   We took her Magnetix away from her when the recall was released and sent them in to the company in Jan 07.  We finally got the replacement toys in the other day.  We should have gotten them months ago but things got messed up...it's a long story.  Needless to say Mega Brands came through and both the girls are swimming in Mega Block sets.  They sent some of the small lego like ones for Kaity which work perfectly with her lego sets and they sent Bree some of the big Mega Block sets.  They are happy, happy, happy!



3 comments:

  1. Hey, the dishcloth looks great. I might have to head to Walmart and get some cotton to try it myself. So many ideas and so little time. Can't wait to see what you get from Herschners. Have shopped there many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the round cloths. They are my favorite! I got a linen yarn and made face cloths for the shower. Yours is coming out so pretty, what color is that? I need one too!
    We love lego & mega blocks, they are all over the basement in various stages of "building".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the bunny pattern! Can't wait to try it. The new washcloth looks pretty neat-o.

    ReplyDelete