May 11, 2007

Dishcloth #5 & Sock Update

Here's dishcloth #5:

Dsc02953


I swear I can't keep these things from jumping on to my needles.  I wasn't even planning to knit on dishcloths tonight.  So here's the second dishcloth for the day.  After I finished this one I cast on for cloth number 6 and knit a few rows.  After that I swapped to Kaity's socks.

Dsc02952


The sock needs about an inch of foot left to knit and then the toe which always goes really fast on her little socks.  So the sock shouldn't take much longer if I can keep from knitting on the stupid clothes for awhile.  Though I'm not going to be able to work on the last 4 till my order comes in from Herrschners.  It's coming in UPS so I should see it by the middle of next week.

Well I'm off to snag a few much needed hours of sleep.  Who knows when I will here giggling coming from Bree's room or Kaity saying "Mommy I'm Starving".....hopefully not before 8 am.  :~)



5 comments:

  1. Wow! You sure are cranking out the dishcloths. And the sock looks great. How do you like Magic Loop? What needle are you using? Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color and design of the dishcloth! I am thinking of starting some of those myself. Love your sock too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cloth looks great! Good Job! Kaity's sock is too cute! I need a pic of them on her feet when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dishcloth knitting is like eatting potato chips. You just can't stop once you start. They all look wonderful.
    That whole starving thing has to be that age. My oldest grandson use to say the same thing. "Gram, hurry up with my cheese sandwich. I'm starrrrrving."

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to send me the bunny pattern!!

    ReplyDelete