May 18, 2007

Afternoon Knitting

Kaity bounced out the door for school this afternoon as if nothing was ever wrong with her.  So I got to knit this afternoon.  :~)
Here's what I worked on:

Dsc03023


It's a sleeping bag for Old Mouw.  This one is a long cozier and it will have a soft squishy pillow as soon as I can get my fiberfill out of Bree's closet.  She's still down for her nap, thus the pic of the sleeping bag with the needles still strung through it.  Once it's stuffed I need to do a 3 needle bind off, weave in the end, and hand it over to Kaity.  It'll be finished by the time she gets home from Daisy Scouts.
Colleen made a sleeping bag for her kiddo's stuffed animal and she passed on the website to me.  So now I'm passing it on to you all.  If you want the pattern you can go here
I have a feeling that this isn't the only sleeping bag I will be making.  I have tons of brightly colored acrylic yarn that is soon going to be picked to make bags for all the beanie babies that Kaity plays with.  :~)





3 comments: