May 17, 2007

We Have Orders!

It's official.....we're moving to Great Falls, Montana.  As soon as we get the actual hard copy orders we'll be able to request our early reporting.  Right now it has us leaving in October....don't think so not if I can help it!  We are going to ask for the beginning of August.  It feels great to finally know where we are going.  :~)

Now on to my goodies received in the mail.  I bought a few small things this payday.  I still have a row counter bracelet that I bought from an etsy seller out in the mail.  I'm addicted to etsy like some people are addicted to ebay.....sept I don't have to fight to get what I want.  I just load it in the chart and go check out.  I'll post a pic and link to the seller when it comes in.  :~)

First up, small needle stitch markers from ZeroMarkers.  They also threw in some extra stitch markers (the 2 markers on the right hand side).

Dsc03016


Next up, handmade soap from Brown Bag Soap.  Brown Bag Soap is ran by Chicken Knits.  Go check out her shop.  I got the Honey and Beeswax, it smells yummy.  :~)  Lookie, I finally found a good use for those tiny plates that came with the espresso cups.....lol!

Dsc03017


And finally, Icaras.  OK, I'll admit that this is not my next big project but I saw that Sheri had the patterns in and just had to get it.  It's in the queue for after Ethereal Fichu.

Dsc03019


My next project is going to be the Ethereal Fichu Shoulder Wrap by Heartstrings.  Remember that skein of Schaefer Anne I bought awhile back....the pretty blue green.....there's a pic in my Flickr album.   Well the Anne has decided she wants to be the Ethereal Fichu.  I've already talked to the designer of the shawl (Jackie E-S of Heartstrings) and she said that due to the way the shawl is designed it will be easy to adjust if I start running out of yarn...which could or could not be an issue due to the fact that Anne only has 560 yds and is fingering weight and the pattern calls for 600 yds of lace weight.  Jackie was wonderful to deal with.  She answered my email quickly and was super helpful.

I'm not sure when I'll start the Ethereal Fichu but it won't be until after I make Kaity her sundress and finish up my Loopy Ewe Q2 Challenge knitting.



8 comments:

  1. Congrats! I've heard great things about Great Falls. And Montana is so incredibly beautiful. I'm a little jealous.
    Thanks for the soap shout out! I hope you like the lather as much as the scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goin' to Big Sky country! whoot! huraay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I've heard Great Falls is beautiful. Are you happy about it? Great skiing!
    Pretty stitch markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee!!!! Great Falls! Congratulations. That is just great. Hope you can go before school starts. You will love knitting Icarus. It's not hard, and once you start reading charts, it's a breeze. That Ethereal Fischu is lovely, too. you are definitely in lace mode. So glad for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finally knowing where you're headed! I know it's been a long time waiting to hear - now you can start making plans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go girl! I know you are excited! I'm off work right now, and knitting, knitting and knitting! LOL Start packing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got your orders, hope you can get out before August. It sucks moving in the school year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Now you can plan. And that's the fun part. And you have plenty of time to plan even if you manage to get to move before school starts. Hang in there! It all will come together now that you know where you are going. And what a nice place to be going! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete