May 15, 2007

Done!!!!

The Never Ending Gift Knit has finally come to an end.  I finished it up at 1:45 am.  :~)
I'll be putting the finishing touches on it tomorrow with hopes that I can get it out in the mail by Thursday or Friday.  So hopefully some time next week I'll be able to show you all what I was working on.  :~)

I also put a few more repeats on the round dishcloth.  It now has 6 of the 9 repeats.  I'll definitely be making this one again.

Yarn Market called me yesterday to let me know that they were shipping Kaity's needles.  I ordered her some kids needles by Pony back in mid Feb.  I guess Yarn Market was having a heck of a time getting them in.  They handled everything great and both ladies I talked to were wonderful so I'll be going back to them again for stuff.  They carry a pretty good supply of needles and books.

Oh, and I didn't get my order from Herrschner's.  They ship UPS Basic which means the box gets turned over to the post office and then the post office delivers it to the residence.  I should see it here in the next day or two.  It's only dishcloth cotton but I need it to finish up the other cloths for Kaity's teacher.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go crawl into my bed....I'm beat!  :~) 




3 comments:

  1. Got my cotton yesterday for the dishcloth. Can't wait to see a picture of yours. I'll cast on today. Hope you get your orders today so you know where you are going. I so remember what the wait was like-horrible. Hope you got some good sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the NEK! Can't wait to see what you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I want to see it NOW!! Congrats on finishing it.

    ReplyDelete