May 9, 2007

Some Updates

Well I did it again, I was working on my moms gift "The Never Ending Knit" when I ran out of yarn.  Ack!  This is the second time now.  The first time was due to pattern error.  I'm just going to say that this time is bad luck.  Talk about frustrating.  The frustration comes not from running out of the yarn but the fact that I was going to have to order from Knit Picks, who has economical shipping but it's slow as all get out.  Luckily Sue came to my rescue and found a few hanks in her stash.  Since she lives in Wyoming and I live in Idaho it will take no time at all to get the yarn and knitting on the Never Ending Knit will continue.  :~)  As soon as the gift has made it safely into my mom's hands I will post lots of photos of it.  Promise!
The nap this afternoon helped a little bit but I will definitely be going to bed early tonight.  I may work on Kaity's socks for a bit...maybe.
I got a few packages in today to cheer up my morning.  I got my Loopy Ewe sock club package.  I took pics but I don't want to post the pics and possibly spoil it for someone who hasn't gotten theirs yet.  I will post them soon though.  I also got my Addi Turbo Lace needles in today.  I haven't tried them out yet since I'm to tired to see straight but I like the feel and can't wait to use them.  I think I'm going to really like them.



2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that really sucks to run out of yarn. If it was socks, you could cut off the other toe and pick up stitches to do contrasting toes. Since I don't know what you're knitting, can't offer a suggestion.
    YEAH SUE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's horrible! I don't think I could ever sell my whole stash. I'm emotionally attached!

    ReplyDelete