May 14, 2007

Whatta Monday!

Since I decided to do no cleaning and laundry yesterday I now have to do it today....darn that maid, she never seems to clean like she's suppose to.  :~)  So that's what I've been up to.  I also spent some time winding the yarn I got in from Sue so I can finish my mom's gift and naturally when I finished winding the yarn I had to knit on the gift.  There's definitely and end in sight.  I hope to be finishing it up by this weekend.
I also got a book I won off ebay.  It's called Knitting for Babies and Kids.  I paid like $6.50 for it...pretty good deal if you ask me.  I noticed out at Amazon it's been review and has complaints about errors in the patterns, but that's not much of a worry because I've yet to get a book that doesn't have errors in the patterns.  :~)  There are some really cute patterns in there so I'll deal with the errors....besides isn't having errors in patterns part of the knitting adventure? or is that headache?
I was reading out on Tricotine's blog about a book that she bought.  Well naturally I have to go check out said book.  It's called Bearfoot Knits.....there are some cute kid patterns that come in this one so it's now being added to my wish list.  I may try to get that one on the first of June.  :~)



Well I'm off to swap the laundry out and throw on and other row before Kaity gets home.



1 comment:

  1. Gosh, my maid has been really lazy lately. Maybe we have the same one. If the house gets much dustier, I might have to replace her! ;)

    ReplyDelete