May 11, 2007

Dishcloth #4

Woohoo!  Boy doesn't my knitting make for spectacular blogging.  Here's what I did this afternoon. 

Dsc02949

I finished up Dishcloth #4 for Kaity's teacher and started another one.  I'm not bothering with the one I just started since it only has 16 rows done....kinda pointless to take a pick.  Plus the dishcloths are being knit on my Clover bamboo needles so the cable curls pretty bad. 

I think tonight I will work on Kaity's socks just to give my hands a break from the life sucking cotton I've been knitting with.  My hands are about as dry as they get.  :~)  Time to go play with some wool. 

I think I'm going to talk my sis into a different pair of socks.  The messed up Monkey sock is kinda on the tight side and I'd rather knit her up socks that are going to fit properly.  I'm just going to chalk the sock up as a learning mistake and move on.  So the second Raspberry Monkey sock is not going to get knit....Done!   If she likes the pattern that much when she gets back from her TDY and we go out together for a late mothers day celebration I'll have her swing by the LYS and have her pick out the yarn she wants.  :~)



3 comments:

  1. Nice dishcloth. I know what you mean about cotton. I just can't knit with it for that very reason. I prefer to crochet my dishcloths if I have to. Sounds like a good idea vis-a-vis the Monkey Sock. Sometimes it's just best to move on. I did manage to get your yarn to the Post Office yesterday. You should get it soon for you mom's *edited*.
    **** :~) Don't want mom to know what she's getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You post so often, it's hard to keep up! Pretty yarn and dishcloths you've got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have the same problem with cotton till I switched to the KP's needles. It just made it so much more smooth and easy!

    ReplyDelete