May 3, 2007

New Interweave Knits

The mailman was kind enough to bring me my Summer 07 issue of Interweave Knits today.  I'll probably never make most of the things in this issue but there are a few that I like.  They also have a nice article on toe up socks with pattern that was pretty good.  Here's the links....Here and Here....if you want to check out any of the patterns I'm talking about....for those who don't have the issue.
I liked the Notre-Dame De Grace pullover.  I think it would be a great for lounging around in....Nice, comfy, warm, though I'd make the body just a tad longer.  I hate short sweaters.
The Lutea Lace-Shoulder Shell is cute too.  It's a simple enough design that I would wear it.
The there is the Wheat-Ear Cable Yoke, which I like and would wear if I would drop about 40lbs.....motivation for losing weight.  :~)
The Origami Cardi isn't to bad but I'm not sure if it's my style.  I'll have to let that one marinate in my mind for awhile.
Oh and we must not forget the Spiral Boot Socks.  You can never have enough sock patterns plus these are pretty cute.  :~)



Well I'm off to go knit on something.....probably socks and dishcloths.



2 comments:

  1. Cool, can't wait to check my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yip I got mine yesterday as well. I glanced through it but, the lure of Heros was stronger! (We video taped Monday night.)

    ReplyDelete