May 2, 2007

Yarn, Yeah!

I got my package from Jennie in today.  I participated in a contest on her blog and won yarn.  :~)
Jennie sent me a ball of Trekking 110 and 3 super cute tiny stitch markers.  Most of my stitch markers are for bigger needles so these will come in handy when I attempt Magic Loop again for socks. 

Dsc02897



Dsc02896


I also won April drawing for the Spare A Square going on out at Colleen's blog.  I'll post pics of my winnings when I get them in.
It was rather shocking to win two different contest in the same month....lol.

Well I'm off to go knit for a little bit now that I have some quiet here in the house.  :~)



2 comments:

  1. I swear! Even if you're not buying yarn - you're receiving yarn. I see something new everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win. Isn't it so much fun??!?! You are still getting packages but not spending a dime. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete