May 21, 2007

Monday's A Little Brighter

Here's my little packages delivered by the mailman this morning.

First up, a small order from Knit Picks:

Dsc03037


I bought some purple sock yarn to go with the pink I already had so I can make some socks for Kaity.  The lovely brown yarn is a splurge and will probably end up as Fetching for me.  I also picked up a US 2 circular for Magic Loop.  I still haven't decided on what cable length I like better for Magic Loop.  I'll probably be buying some more needles this payday.  They have 16" circs now.  I want to get some of those for dishcloths and such.

My row counter bracelet. 

Dsc03040


I bought it here (etsy seller).   It just slips on the wrist so I'm going to look for something to be able to clasp the two sides together so it stays on my wrist.  I'll have to go digging through the jewelry catalogs.  I'll figure something out.

My mom got her shawl in today and she loves it.  Now I can put together a big post of about the shawl, show progress pics and all that good stuff.  I'll probably put the post together this afternoon or later tonight.  Whenever I find the time.  :~)

Well I'm off to go get Bree down for a nap so I can attack the mounds of laundry.  I was going to do it yesterday but I was too busy. 



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad KP has the 16" circs now! You'll love Fetching, too!
    You might try a hobby/craft store to see if you can find something in the beading section for your bracelet - probably less expensive than actual jewelry clasps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Love the row counter bracelet.

    ReplyDelete