May 16, 2007

Dishcloth #7

Finished this one up tonight.  Meet dishcloth #7, who just happens to be a turkey.   Either  there is an error in the pattern or I knit where I should have purled or purled where I should have knit.  I just noticed the turkey has a line coming out of his butt.  Oh well, it still looks good.   :~)

Dsc03012


Kaity came home from school terribly overheated and ended up getting sick so we are up late.  I need to get something in her tummy before we head to bed.  She seems to be doing better now.  Shawn is going to head up to the school to investigate.  I have a bad feeling that they aren't running the damn swamp coolers and it's been in the high 80's to mid-90's here.....it's time to turn the damn things on.  I don't care if there in only 1 week of school left or not.

On another note, is it odd to be drooling over other peoples spinning wheels and spindles even though you don't know how to spin?  It just doesn't seem rational.  Maybe I need to give in and learn to spin....lol.

Well I'm off to go start my Shamrock cloth.   



3 comments:

  1. We slept with the fan on all night, because it was hot. Why not get Kaity a water bottle so she can fill it before she comes home from school?
    OMG, it's BEAU-ti-FUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WhooHoo! My Google Reader is finding you again!
    I've been toying with the idea of learning to spin - I think I just have an "acquisition" gene that requires me to get all toys, supplies, etc. for any craft I start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. give in to the lure of the spindle.... muh-haha
    I'll even donate some fibers to get you started....

    ReplyDelete