May 28, 2007

Go-Go Socks

Last nights knitting:

Dscn0670


This is sock number two of my Go-Go socks.  I'm sooooo in love with the Cider Moon Glacier.  I could write odes to it wonderful softness, super squishiness and yummy colors.  The gals at Cider Moon know what they're doing!  It's probably good that I'm trying to save money because I'd so buy more.  :~)    As if this is my last skein of Glacier in my stash.  I have 2 more hiding in the bin somewhere.  I'm sooooo buying more of their yarn as soon as things go back to normal.
I'm only a few rows into the gusset but it shouldn't be much longer before these are an FO and I'm moving on to socks for my mom, finishing up Kaity's dress, and whole lotta other stuff.



4 comments:

  1. So glad things are moving right along for you. When the knitting is good, everything is good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear about how awesome it is. Hmm I may need to get some to try it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another reminder of how far behind I am on my sock knitting! :-) I wish I could crank them out like you do - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a little Glacier myself. It's calling me a little louder now!

    ReplyDelete