May 20, 2007

Cloths are Complete

I finished the last dishcloth.  I decided to go with a simple Grandma's Favorite in a green variegated.

Dsc03035


I also put another square on Blake's blankie.  Oh boy, I'm just speeding right along.....9 squares done out of 63.  :~)   Though I have to say I'm really enjoying the fact that I'm not going to need to sew this baby up.  I've been making it easy on myself by weaving in the ends as I go.  So far I'm halfway through my 10th square and have used less then half the 200 yrd skein.  The squares are only 4" x 4".

This week is going to be pretty busy in the luvs2knit household.  Tomorrow evening is Kaity's Bridging Ceremony for Daisy scouts.  She's finished Daisy's and is now getting her badges that show she's completed it and is now ready for Brownie's.  We have to call the scout leader up in Montana to make sure that she has a spot waiting for her.  Then on Thursday is Kaity's school play.  They are doing Peter Rabbit and Kaity is one of the McGregors.  The Friday is her Kindergarten graduation ceremony.  Ok, I'm tiring myself out just typing about it.   :~)

Now I need to go grab a few hours of sleep.



4 comments:

  1. How well I remember what this time of year was like-school plays and sings. Cub scouts, too. Enjoy ever minute because it's over so quickly. Glad all the cloths are done. I've got two sections left on the pattern I sent you. It's huge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope her teacher enjoys all the dishcloths. That is such a nice gift to make. I finally mailed my sister's package off with 7 cloths, so I'm hoping she enjoys them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad all the cloths are done!
    have fun this week, the time just goes by so fast when they are little...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing the dish cloths! It'll be a great gift and very handy.

    ReplyDelete