May 23, 2007

Baby Hat is Finished

I finished the baby hat for the Loopy Ewe Q2 Challenge.  I managed to get a few good shots of the hat on my favorite model before she showed her fussy side.  :~)

Dscn0520


Dscn0521

I made up the hat as I went so I'll post the pattern out here on the blog here in the next week or so.  It's knit using sock yarn double stranded and size US 4 needles.  I have enough yarn to make a second one so I'll test the pattern out by knitting the second one.  :~) 



It's super easy! 



More on the sock I started later on today.






7 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the goofy smiley picture - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute! She looks like a little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute!! Bree is just adorable in that hat. What a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The laughing face is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohhhh! You are killing me!
    Must.Kiss.And.Squish Baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the 2nd pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little hat model.

    ReplyDelete